The Spinal-Stim is a noninvasive electromagnetic bone growth stimulator indicated as a spinal fusion adjunct to increase the probability of fusion success and as a nonoperative treatment of salvage of failed spinal fusion, where a minimum of nine months has elapsed since the last surgery.
- The only BGS devices FDA approved for both the cervical and lumbar spine
- Treatment signal covers 360 degrees of up to 5 levels of fusion
- Creates a more conducive healing environment for patients with risk factors
- Wide insurance acceptance with fusion success guarantee program
- Only bone growth stimulator with statistically significant results for smokers and multi-level fusion patients